We are committed to supporting, enabling and celebrating volunteering in all its diversity.
We do this by:
– Collating and publicising volunteering opportunities
– Supporting volunteers to make informed choices
– Providing training and support for voluntary organisations
– Promoting good practice and other quality issues
– Developing new volunteering initiatives
Publicity and outreach work is carried out at venues in the Chesterfield
and North East Derbyshire area as we make our service accessible to everyone. We provide extra support to those volunteers who need it for whatever reason and ensure our service is accessible for people with disabilities. We are working to recognised quality standards and an equal opportunities policy underpins all our work.