ROYAL BRITISH LEGION (Chesterfield & NE Derbyshire)
The Royal British Legion (the Legion) is the UK’s leading Armed Forces charity, providing practical, emotional and financial support to all members of the British Armed Forces past and present, and their families. Our mission is to provide welfare, comradeship, representation and Remembrance for the Armed Forces Community.
We require an Administration Volunteer who will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the smooth running of the office by answering the telephone and undertaking general administrative tasks.
- Supporting the effective operation of Legion systems and databases by inputting data and maintaining files.
- Supporting the planning and organising of events and appeals, including booking locations and resources, and liaising with attendees and volunteers.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of services.
- Involved in sales of Poppy Shop items using the electronic ordering system (no cash handling), if based in a Pop In Centre, which may include restocking products.
You will be based in one of our Area Offices.