We’re called TwentyTwenty for a reason. Our aim is to help young people see beyond their disadvantage and disengagement, recognise their worth and potential, focus on building the skills for success, and develop a clear vision and plan to achieve sustained employment and a bright future.
We require a Classroom Assistant and the role will involve:
- Supporting teachers in setting up activities both indoor and outdoor
- Assisting in planning lessons for the Young People
- Ensuring students are as engaged as possible during learning times
- Getting involved with lessons, understanding the objective of the lesson and sometimes helping teacher to deliver sessions
- Ensuring a safe space for Young People
- Communicating with staff in regards to Young people’s progress, development areas and concerns
- Demonstrate a patient and passionate nature
- Take responsibility for the class on occasions such as breaks and lunch time
Age/Gender Restrictions: Minimum age 18 due to client group and role
Application form, DBS, Interview/Informal Discussion, References
Successful candidates will be working with a group of Young People who are re-engaging despite their previous difficulties.