The MS Society – a community of people living with MS, scientists, campaigners, listeners, organisers, ambassadors and fundraisers. Our volunteers are a key part of achieving our goals and their support is vital.
We require a finance volunteer for the following tasks:
- Accurately maintaining income and expenditure records to document and report on group finances using our Online Accounting system
- Offering objectivity around the spending of money and ensuring money is spent in a cost effective manner
- Approving income and expenditure with the other group bank account signatories
- Ensuring that our financial requirements and policies relating to group finances are followed
- Supporting the group’s shared responsibility for designing and delivering services and activities in line with our Quality Standards so that they are safe, effective and impactful