Make-A-Wish Foundation UK
Retail Partnership Champion
We’re looking for a friendly, positive and outgoing individual to help support one of our corporate partners with their employee fundraising.
- Developing a good working relationship with the Charity Champion for your area
- Visiting retail sites of our corporate partners to support their in-store fundraising activity
- Attending cheque presentations and local events on behalf of Make-A-Wish
- Keeping up to date with key messages, fundraising initiatives and latest news
- Sharing ideas and best practice with other volunteers to enable other stores to replicate successes
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to gain experience of corporate fundraising or account management.
How much time do I need to commit?
The opportunity is flexible so you can fit volunteering around work or other commitments. The time you will need to commit will depend on the number of activities the retail stores host.
What support will I be given?
- Online induction training
- Role specific training
- A dedicated volunteer manager in our Corporate team
- We’ll reimburse agreed expenses incurred as a result of your volunteer role
- You’ll have access to our online volunteer community – Wishnet
Where will I be based?
This opportunity will involve being out and about representing the charity in your local community. You may need to carry out some tasks in your home.